Wind farm Noise impact assessments are conducted in accordance with ETSU-R-97 guidance and the Institute of Acoustics Good Practice Guidance. A noise model allows assessment and an opportunity provide information on noise levels and mitigation measures if required.
Our services include:
- 3-D noise prediction models (CADNA-A);
- Modeling of “What If Scenario’s”;
- Baseline noise monitoring carried out using ETSU-R-97 guidelines, IoA GPG and DoEHLG guidance;
- Assessment and Reporting;
- Critical review of third party reports;
- Noise nuisance investigation;
- Compliance monitoring.