Before any new project or development can proceed it is necessary to assess the impact that the project will have on the environment. The objective of an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is to clearly demonstrate to stakeholders that any impacts or associated emissions can be adequately controlled.
We offer the latest in noise assessment methods and technologies, which ensure a swift and cost-effective analysis of the impacts of noise on the surrounding areas of the development/project.
Noise Assessments are a key part of every EIA and must be carried out. Being involved early in the design process ensures that noise issues are mitigated via design improvements and equipment specification.
Our Services include:
- Desktop Noise Impact Assessments
- Cumulative Noise Impact Assessments
- Background Noise Monitoring and studies
- NG4, EPA and BS4142:2014 Assessments
- Production of Detailed Noise Assessments and ES Report Chapters
- Assessment of Mitigation Options
- Reviews of Third Party Noise Assessments
- Noise Complaint / Compliance Investigations