Acoustics Services is an established independent consultancy specialising in Noise Control and Acoustics. The company was founded in 1994 to provide expert advice in the fields of noise and acoustics to the design, construction, and industrial sectors. We provide cost-effective solutions and practical advice based on thousands of successfully completed projects.
We have offices in Dublin and Galway City, however, we provide our measurement services throughout Ireland. Our essential services include Room Acoustics, Sound Insulation Testing (TGD-Document-E), Environmental Noise Assessment, Planning & Noise, Construction Noise & Vibration and prediction using CADNA-A.
Our engineers are full members of the Association of Acoustic Consultants of Ireland (AACI), the Institute of Acoustics (IoA) UK and the Acoustical Society of America (ASA).
We have a team flexible enough to work with all types of customers on a personal level.
Acoustic Services have highly qualified and experienced specialists ready to help you, whatever your acoustic consultancy requirements are. We offer a rigorously quality-controlled service, using cutting-edge acoustic instrumentation and modelling software, that ensure that:
- We provide comprehensive and practical noise and vibration assessments for new developments;
- We carry out noise surveys or sound insulation testing to the required standards as quickly as possible;
- We produce practical and cost-efficient designs to achieve the required sound insulation and internal acoustic quality;
- We offer sound insulation testing and assessment services for new buildings to demonstrate compliance with the Irish Building Regulations;
- We provide experienced consultants to develop and present the best case as expert witnesses at planning and court hearings.
We always remember the importance of the client’s timescale. We push ourselves to meet the necessary deadlines and answer those last-minute queries. That is part of the reason why so many clients have commissioned us for repeat projects over the last 18 years.